As part of the conditions for receipt of a 21st Century grant, all fiscal agents are required to provide KDE copies of the annual financial audit of their entity. School districts who serve as fiscal agents of the grants have already provided this information to the KDE.
If your organization is not a school district/LEA, and your organization is the fiscal agent, you must provide a copy of the most recent fiscal audit and findings for the year ending September 30, 2015. This audit must have been completed by appropriately licensed and qualified individuals who are trained in reviewing accounting procedures for federal grants and who typically hold a CPA licensure or higher.
Auditor means an auditor that is a public accountant or a Federal, State or local government audit organization, which meets the general standards specified in generally accepted government auditing standards (GAGAS). The term auditor does not include internal auditors of non-profit organizations. Audit finding means deficiencies which the auditor is required to report in the schedule of findings and questioned costs.
Please submit copies of the most recent financial audit (to include any and all findings) by November 30, 2015.
Send electronically to Brigette Stacy at Brigette.email@example.com. Let me know if you have any questions.
Good Morning KY 21st CCLC Grantees (please read entire post, registration links at bottom.
WHAT: CAYEN APlus Data Training
WHERE: Carl Perkins Building on EKU’s campus Richmond Kentucky—Room 213
DATE: September 2 & 3, 2015 (This is a one-day training being offered on two separate days)
TIME: 9:00a.m. – 3:30p.m. (Please be prompt)
2015 Cycle 12 – NEW GRANTS:
- Nicholas County Elementary
- McCracken Co High School
- McCracken Co Hendron Lone Oak Elementary
- McCracken Co Reidland Intermediate
- Webster Co High School
- Breathitt Co Sebastian Middle School
- Fayette Co James Layne Allen Elementary
- Ludlow Independent High School
- YMCA Piner Elementary
- YMCA AJ Lindman Elementary
- Pendleton Co Southern Elementary
- Whitley Co Oak Grove Elementary
- Burgin Independent
- Boone Co Good Ridge Elementary
This training will cover the basics of the Cayen system including:
- District Setup
- Site Information/Site Setup
- Student Attendance
- Program Planning (adding activities and registering students)
- Daily Operations (rosters and attendance)
- Teacher/Parent/Student Survey Data Entry
- Quick Data Entry tools
- Reports and Search
Due to the limited number of computer workstations at the facility, we are encouraging people who have access to a laptop to bring one with them. Also, because of the limited number of workstations, this training will be limited to 16 Participants each day. Again, this is only a one-day training offered on two dates so you will only need to register for one day.
Click here to register for the Cayen Training on September 2nd
Click here to register for the Cayen Training on September 3rd
Registration Reminder – Please visit the conference website to register
Multi-State is in August this Year! NOTE: Registration for the conference closes July 24th.
- What: 2015 Multi-State Conference (KY, TN, WV, IN)
- When: August 24-26, 2015
- Where: Charleston Civic Center Charleston, WV
- Website: http://21centurymultistateconference.org/index.html(register for conference here)
- State Meeting: Kentucky will host a state meeting on August 26th at 9:00a.m. Each grant must be represented at the meeting either by the program director or site coordinator. Box lunches will be provided as part of the conference.
- Hotel Rooms: Make sure to get hotel reservations too!
- Questions: Please use the contact information on the conference website for help registering
For other questions, contact Brigette Stacy firstname.lastname@example.org or Shari VanHoose email@example.com .